The 15th edition was meant to take place in the University of Utrecht (The Netherlands). However, due to the constraints imposed by Corona we will instead hold the meeting online:
- When: November 30th – December 4th 2020. The sessions will take place during the afternoon/evening (CET). A precise schedule will be posted after the summer.
- Where: Zoom. The meeting ID and password will be sent through email a few days before the event.
- How: You can register here.
- Other questions? You can contact us at 15thiyrwgmc[at]gmail.com.
Participants may submit an abstract, through the registration form above, for a contributed talk of 20 minutes. The deadline for proposing a talk is 1st November 2020.
Title: Infinite-dimensional Geometry: theory and applications
Speaker: Alice Barbara Tumpach (Université de Lille, France)
Title: C0 Symplectic Geometry
Speaker: Lev Buhovski (Tel Aviv University, Israel)
Title: The Pontryagin maximum principle
Speaker: María Soledad Aronna (Escola de Matemática Aplicada, Brazil)
The contributed talks will be announced closer to the actual date of the Workshop. You can submit your proposal through our registration page.
- María Barbero (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid, Spain)
- Cédric M. Campos (Universidad Rey Juan Carlos, Spain)
- Madeleine Jotz Lean (Georg-August Universität Göttingen, Germany)
- François Gay-Balmaz (CNRS, École Normale Supérieure, France)
- Bahman Gharesifard (Queen’s University, Canada)
- Ramiro Lafuente (The University of Queensland, Australia)
- Juan Margalef (Penn State’s University, USA)
- Rodrigo T. Sato Martín de Almagro (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Germany)
- Álvaro del Pino (Utrecht University, The Netherlands)